Images are for illustrative purposes only. There could be minor differences to vehicle specific fittings.
Rhino 3.0m New PipeTube Pro Unlined | Pipe Carriers | RP21
The first complete redesign of Rhino’s hugely popular PipeTube since its launch in 2005, the PipeTube Pro is Europe’s new leading system for securely and safely transporting copper pipe, plastic conduit and other lengthy materials. The new stylish design features an optional full-length PVC lining, an upgraded integral locking system and an added rubber seal to reduce water entering the tube. In addition, the PipeTube Pro retains all the features that made it the product of choice for professional van users, such as a market-leading carry capacity, twin openings and full professional crash testing and safety accreditation.
Manufacturer part number: RP21
RRP: £264.13 incl VAT
£169.99 incl VAT
The PipeTube Pro comes with a standard fitting bracket that is compatible with all Rhino roof bars/racks and roof storage systems from other manufacturers. Every PipeTube Pro is supplied with a set of spacers that are slotted into the bracket in a specific position to suit our AluminiumRack, ModularRack, DeltaBar and KammBar products respectively.
The PipeTube Pro is Europe’s new leading system for securely and safely transporting copper pipe, plastic conduit and other lengthy materials. The new stylish design features a wealth of additional options, alongside the previous features that ensured that the PipeTube is the product of choice for professional van users.
- 3m length
- Dual openings at either end
- Key lockable (2 keys supplied)
- Universal standard fitting bracket for use on all Rhino van roof bars and racks
- Independently crash-tested at Millbrook proving ground
- Large Capacity - 66 x 15mm tubes
- Strong bulkhead within tube protects nose cone
- Aerodynamic nose cone design
- New PVC Lining
- The new PipeTube Pro is available with or without PVC lining. The new lining protects the items stored inside from marking or discolouration and is particularly useful for keeping white plastic conduit in top condition.
- Rubber O-Ring Seal
- The O-ring seal and PVC lining greatly reduce the oxidation process within the tube. Previously, water ingress could have led to a chemical reaction with the aluminium over time, leaving a residue in the tube.
- Integral Locking System
- The new nose cone and connecting sleeve have been redesigned so that the lock is housed inside the tube. Where the old PipeTube's lock sat below the tube, the new design makes the lock harder to get to and provides a more seamless look and feel.
- Stronger hinge mechanism
- The new nose cone and sleeve design for the PipeTube Pro incorporates a stronger adjoining hinge, located on top of the system.
- Bold new redesign
- Stylised grooves in tube extrusion
- The striking new powder-coated paint finish on the PipeTube Pro has been designed to work with all van colours.
- T6 Aluminium Alloy
- 30% Glass filled nylon PA6
- DP600 Steel
- Stainless Steel 303
- Mild Steel
- Fitting time: 15 minutes
Tools For The Job:
- 13mm Spanner
- 6mm Allen Key
- Tape Measure
- 2 x Steps