Rhino Kammbars are the latest evolution in roof bar design developed using advanced technologies to provide the most aerodynamic roof bars in the Rhino range. Lightweight and extremely strong and manufactured from lightweight anodised aluminium, coated with an anti-corrosive finish that will prevent your roof bars from rusting and weathering.
These can be easily fitted to all of Europe’s leading commercial vehicles.
Designed with the ability to transport large or heavy awkward loads safely, perfect for multi-stack ladders, timber and sheets of plywood. The Rhino Kammbars have been approved to carry loads of up to 75kg per bar, up to the capacity of the vehicle's roof carrying specification.
The load can be secured against the 4 x FREE aerodynamic adjustable load stops easily and ladders can be secured safely with the Rhino Safeclamp.
Each Rhino KammBar system is supplied with pre-assembled legs, lockable leg guards and clear fitting instructions all arriving in one boxed package. Fitting is straight forward and can be completed at home in around 15 minutes per bar.
- Lightweight but extremely strong, rated to 75kg per bar
- Aerodynamic design aids fuel efficiency with low air resistance
- Anodised aluminium for ultimate corrosion protection
- Pre-assembled legs for quick and easy fitting.
- Built-in locks to secure bars to vehicle.
- Includes 4 x FREE Aerodynamic, adjustable load stops.
- TUV safety approved and 20G crash tested
Images are for illustrative purposes only
Loads must be evenly distributed and are subject to 'Vehicle Manufacturer Weight Guidelines'