The Rhino Delta roof bars are constructed from Zinc plated, aerodynamic, high-tensile alloyed steel bar, complete with galvanized powder-coated steel brackets & stainless steel fixing.
4 x Adjustable load stops are supplied FREE to help secure the load.
Crash tested to 20g, built stronger, quieter, for a more fuel-efficient heavy duty roof bar, making them one of the best available in the UK.
Installation is very simple, as Delta Bars fit existing vehicle locating points, with all necessary fixings & instructions provided.
Approximate fitting time is 30 minutes for further information please use our helpline number on - 07719727453 and we will do our best to assist.
All Rhino products come with FREE next day delivery, to mainland UK as standard if ordered before 2.30 pm.*
*Some postcodes incur a surcharge, please check for prices.
UK Delivery only.
- Aerodynamic bars are made from high tensile steel.
- No drilling of the roof required.
- Large carrying capacity, up to 50kg per bar. (In accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s load-bearing capacity, refer to vehicle handbook).
- 4 x Heavy duty composite, adjustable load stops included.
- Up to 30% less wind drag than other leading brands, aiding fuel efficiency.
- Up to 60% quieter than other leading bars.
- Crash tested to 20g and TUV safety approved.
- Designed & manufactured in by Rhino Products Ltd. Well built & exceptional value for money.
Accessories are available for the Delta roof bars.
- Beacon mounting brackets.
- Pipe carrier.
- Full width, stainless steel roller.
- Ratchet strap.
- SafeStow Ladder lift System
- SafeClamp Ladder clamps
All images/pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Images are for illustrative purposes only
Loads must be evenly distributed and are subject to 'Vehicle Manufacturer Weight Guidelines'